Seven speakers announced...
Positioning the Contact Centre as a Strategic Asset
Senior Operations Leader at Coop
- How Co-op Business Services mobilised a vulnerable customer service proposition within 5 days
- Tuning into changing consumer behaviours and evolving our service models
- Delivering industry leading people engagement results
Understanding the Customer of the Future
Director of Market Engagement at Ascensos
- What do we see in retail that we expect will drive change in all areas of customer management
- What are the 21st Century customer behaviours we will need to accommodate and why
- Where are the disconnects today and how do we resolve them
Proactive Interactions Overtakes Reactive Interactions
Head of Customer Contact Centres at IAG (International Airlines Group)
- Understand what the world of Customer Experience will look like in 2025
- Identify areas of focus that organisations could be considering
- Recognise how Colleagues in a remote environment can add value to your brand and culture
Predictions for a Post-Pandemic Contact Centre Workforce
Co-Owner and Director at Red Recruitment
- Understand what agents want from the industry in 2021 and beyond
- Rethink what makes a great contact centre agent for the future
- Think about how your centre can better attract and retain agent talent
- Consider how to futureproof your centre for the maturing Gen Z agent population
People Engagement in a Hybrid Home/Office Workplace
Chief Operating Officer at Sensée
- Discover what employees – and employers – think are today’s biggest contact centre People Engagement issues
- Hear 10 Tips on how to improve employee satisfaction in a hybrid world
- Learn from Sensée’s 16 years’ experience of managing a 100% homeworking operation
- Discover why the Team Leader role is so important to successful homeworking
Workplace of the Future
Chief Operating Officer at Brightside Group
- Research and understand Generation Alpha
- Rethink what makes great leaders in your business
- Think about how technology is not the threat but the opportunity
Contact Centre Game Changers in 2021
Director of Transformation at EveryCloud UK
- Understand why 2021 is the year to master the mix of technology and humanity – and how to go about it
- Identify the key EX investments that improve CX
- Start harnessing the number 1 factor that is re-shaping the CX industry
- Get practical tips on meeting your customers’ digital expectations
Welcome and Introductions
Managing Director at Call North West and SWCCF
Welcome and introductions.
In an ever-changing world, join us for a unique opportunity for contact centre leaders across the UK to collaborate, share best practice and industry insight.
Be inspired with a unique opportunity for contact centre leaders all across the UK to collaborate and get set for 2021 and beyond. A full virtual programme will deliver industry insight and best practice at a leading event of the year.
- One virtual event.
- Outstanding speakers.
- Your opportunity to reset for future operations excellence.
Wednesday, 31 March
9:30am - 4:30pm
Other purchase options
Please contact us directly if you require an invoice from us to process payment, or for other payment options.
Forum members may enjoy free access to CCLC UK 2021 as a benefit of their membership. Please register your details on the website to ensure you get access on the day.